May 18, 2014

Dowd eviscerates Condi

Every once in a (great) while, Maureen Dowd is worth reading. Her column today is one of those moments. It's called "Condi's Lesson". Here's a small excerpt about Rice's ignominious eviction from Rutgers' graduation ceremony:
For a militaristic imperialist, Rice caved awfully easily. She should have invaded Rutgers, occupied the podium and said her piece about her failures on peace. And the students shouldn’t have jumped the gun. After all, there was always a chance, a small one, admittedly, but a chance, that Condi Rice would have looked into her soul and told the story of what happens when you succumb to the temptation to sell it.
There's more at the link. You know you wanna read it. Fly, my pretties.

2 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

I think this might be Condi's reply to Dowd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRDHphTOMNc

writenow said...

Funny and appropriate. I can't believe Condi goes out in public. Certainly, if I saw her, I'd scream "murderer" and follow her through the streets. I assume most of us would do this. I think she should realize what she did and then kill herself. Instead, she's pushing radical Republican candidates. The woman has no soul at all.