February 8, 2014

What a good idea

Jerry Coyne, my favorite blogger, mentioned someone in a post today. Here's how he introduced her:
"Reader Diana MacPherson, who is famous for reversing the toilet rolls at other people’s houses..."
What a good idea. I'm scandalized by the incorrect placement of toilet tissue in other people's bathrooms. Have they no sense?! I'm going to start doing this immediately.

I could state, here and now, the correct position for toilet paper. But because it's so obvious to rational people, I don't have to bother.

Let's start a national movement, people. We'll call it "Right Those Rolls!" People have been looking for something positive to rally around. I think this may be it!

1 comment:

Anna Guess Pick said...

The correct placement of toilet rolls really does depend on whether you have small children in the home. hee hee hee