November 12, 2013

Sarah's blatherings

Via Ed Brayton, I learned that Sarah Palin has a new book out -- and it's about Christmas. Wow, huh? I'll bet reading the book is almost as good as hearing her say empty, senseless things in person.

In Ed's rundown, I was amused to note this quote from the book:
Perhaps Christmas causes so much anger because the very name of the holiday broadcasts the name above all names.
Heh, heh. Not in Xmas Carol, honey. The evil word "Christmas" doesn't appear once in the book. I think that's my favorite thing about the story. It's an Xmas story without Jeebus -- or even Christmas. Fun. Xmas Carol is probably the direct opposite of Sarah's book.

And that means I'm on the right track. Go read it, kids. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Anna Guess Pick said...

Sarah takes on the Pope?!!! This woman is a major looney tune. I would gladly pay for her ticket to space, maybe she can take Lady Gaga's seat.