April 5, 2013

The time has come

The world has gotten so stupid that I can't blog about it anymore. For me, this means I have to toss the real world and dive into writing the next great American novel.

Don't worry. I'll still blog now and then. It's just that I no longer promise to be here every day. I know this will make you cry, but it's the way it has to be.

In the meantime, go read the last great American novel that I wrote. Yes, it's a horror/sci-fi novel. But it's also an uplifting, anti-god primer that points the way to a possible fantastic future for the human race. Be forewarned: I plan to quiz you on the finer points of the plot when I get back. If you've had fun visiting this blog, give the book a shot. It's only $2.99 (because I want everyone to be able to afford it). I promise you it will be the most fun you ever had while reading a book.

Be well and try not to be mean to anyone while I'm gone. Okay?

PS: Feel free to use this post as an open thread. Tell me things. In fact, feel free to reveal your darkest secrets in the comments. All the people who visit this blog are fine, upstanding, decent human beings. They'd never repeat what you say here. Never. This is a completely safe space. So go for it!

No comments: