April 30, 2013

Animal-rights nuts

Listen, I love animals. I wouldn't do anything to hurt any type of animal and I feed every creature that lives within 200 feet of my house. I'm even kind to insects, never killing them if I can avoid it.

But animal rights activists who burst into medical or scientific facilities to "free" the animals are bonkers. Scientists are doing experiments on those animals. And you're going to let them loose without even knowing what's in their systems?

PZ brought this up today, which is what prompted this post. But he didn't say the main thing that needed to be said:

Haven't these people seen "28 Days Later"? Do they really want to unleash an incurable virus on the public?

No, of course they don't. They're just nitwits who don't think anything through. Activists, my ass.

No comments: