March 14, 2013

My observations of the new pope

1. The new pope is straight. How do I know this? When he put his tall, foolish popey guy hat on for the first time, he didn't fuss with it. Benedict would have been adjusting it this way and that, unsure of how it looked. Pope Frankie didn't care how it looked. He just popped it on and was all like, "All right! Let's go out for pizza!"

2. He did not look like a man who was surprised to be elected pope. In fact, his facial expression said (at least, to me): "It's about time they got it right."

And now for the Popeyguy Question of the Day:

How long do you think it will be before the new pope says something vicious about gay people? I give him 24 hours. Any other predictions?

2 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

I heard that the pope will be staying at a hotel while they ready his quarters. What...the Vatican doesn't have any extra guess rooms?

writenow said...

Funny. K