September 30, 2011

It was a dark and stormy night

Click to embiggen a bit.
Carmine, our in-house artist at the Worlds Blog, took this photo yesterday as he was driving in New York City. Ominous. And it's totally weird when clouds have a sharp line at their edge. It shouldn't be allowed, I tell you! It's unnatural!

Perhaps if a nice, solid GOP president comes along, s/he'll pass a law that makes future clouds conform to the soft, rounded expectations of good Christian families. Or maybe s/he'll get God himself to fix this problem. I'm sure our new GOP president will focus from day one on all sorts of important issues, just like this one. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Anna Guess Pick said...

Well first "kudos" to Carmine for capturing a great picture.

I think this picture's symmetry is proof that God is not gay [which may explain why so many Christians feel the way the do] - big to-do list for the Republicans...

writenow said...

You know it's National Blasphemy Day, right? So you're in tune. I didn't have the energy to do a special anti-god post for today But every other post here is anti-god, so I think I've got the bases covered.

God, if you're out there, you're a piss-poor, evil, sadistic creature and if I ever met you, I'd slap you across the face.

That'll have to do for my entry.