April 15, 2011

I know, I know.

I've been all doom and gloom today on the blog. But cheer up. There are some really fun posts coming this weekend. First up, I've got a new post on baseball language. It's funny and interesting and I think fans of baseball talk will get a big kick out of it.

But more important, a new and exciting, soon-to-be-regular feature on this blog will debut this weekend. You will be so thrilled when you see it. It's tres fabulous; I envy you!

I hereby promise that the weekend's posts will be light and fun. So tune in this Saturday and Sunday -- and be ready for the first appearance of something startlingly new and refreshing! This blog will never be the same.

1 comment:

Anna Guess Pick said...

Hooray....can't wait for the weekend.

And by the way...what is blog protocol...read from earlist post to latest...or visa versa when one is away all day.