April 19, 2011

Doctor Vito not amused

Uh-oh. I just got a testy email from Doctor Vito. It seems he visited the blog to check out the questions that readers have posed for his first column, and came away sorely disappointed.

He was horrified to find only two, brief questions awaiting him. He told me he had expected to find at least a few hundred, if not over a thousand, questions. To find only two, well it hit the man below the belt. It really did.  I've never read a sadder email.

People, you must try harder. How can we expect this great man to deliver his special brand of wisdom to us if we can't even pose a few decent questions? Consider yourselves sternly spoken-to.

Now, I hope to find at least 50 questions in the comments. I really do. It's in your hands, readers. Do we attract a true intellectual to this site, or not?

No comments: