November 9, 2010

Okay, okay, I'll do it! Now stop nagging me!


I'm doing absolutely nothing to get my books out the door.  It's time to deal with this issue.  Like every writer, I feel it's enough that I write the books. Obviously, someone else should market them.  And like every other writer who thinks this way, I've got to get over it and do the job.

This weekend I'm going to re-read my first book, "The Worlds". It's been at least a year since I've read it and if I'm planning on sending it out into the world, alone and unprotected, I have to take one final look.  Is it ready for prime time?  That's what I need to determine.
 

I still have to find someone to create a cover, but I'll deal with that when I get there.  I will read the book this weekend and report my reaction here.  It's time.

No comments: